- This API is used at the host side, event admin, super admin, and the organizer can access.
- It is used to add item name and item code for auction and raffle.
- We need to pass an authorization token here, which is generated after successful login into the account.
|itemName||it contains the name of the item.|
|itemCode||item code like BAG, CAT, ADF, RTF.|
- Here are the possible error messages that return if any condition fails or required data is missing for processing.
|400||The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax.|
|401||You are not authorized to view the resource.|
|500||Interna server error.|
|4030201||Not event host.|
- Item code should be present in auction and raffle module otherwise it will return an empty response